READY IN: 10mins
YIELD: 1 pizza
- 2cups sliced onions
- 2minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄3cup parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Place ready made pizza crust on baking pan. I use Boboli brand in large or extra large.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Sauté onions and garlic in little olive oil until slightly tender but still crunchy.
- Spread onion and garlic on top of pizza crust and cover with mozzarella cheese. Top with parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. Bake 10 minutes. Cool a few minutes then cut and serve.
Popayán Colombia https://www.pagina100.com
Fuente: / Source: www.food.com