READY IN: 25mins
- 2lbs chicken breasts, boneless skinless cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1cup milk
- 1 1⁄2cups flour
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 1teaspoon black pepper
- 1cup canola oil (for frying)
- 1bunch chives, thinly sliced
- 6waffle cones, store bought
- CHEESE SAUCE
- 1⁄2cup half-and-half
- 2cups shredded yellowcheddar cheese
- Preheat oil in a heavy bottomed pot to 350 degrees.
- Combine the chicken and milk in bowl. In another bowl whisk together the flour, salt and pepper. Coat the chicken in the flour mixture.
- Working in batches fry the chicken until golden brown and fully cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove to a paper towel lined plate and season with salt.
- To assemble cones, fill waffle cones with chicken, drizzle with cheese sauce and garnish with chives.
- Cheese sauce: Bring the half and half to a simmer in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the cheese in batches and whisk until smooth. Serve immediately.
Popayán Colombia https://www.pagina100.com
Fuente: / Source: www.food.com