READY IN: 1hr 20mins
- SALAD PASTAS AND VEGETABLES
- 8ounces cooked multi-colored cheese tortellini
- 2cups dry bow tie pasta, which has been cooked
- 1cup sliced black olives
- 1cup chopped pepperoni or 1 cup salami
- 1cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2cup chopped green pepper
- 1cup chopped fresh tomato
- DRESSING AND SPICES
- 2cups your favorite Italian dressing
- 2tablespoons your favorite salad seasoning
- Drain the precooked Tortellini and Bow Tie Pasta in a large colander.
- Rinse both pastas under cold water until completely cooled.
- Drain completely and set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together the Salad Pastas and Vegetables.
- Add the Dressing and Spices and toss everything well.
- Refrigerate until time to serve.
- This salad develops more flavor the longer it refrigerates so it can be made the night before if desired.
- Lightly toss just prior to serving.
Popayán Colombia https://www.pagina100.com
Fuente: / Source: www.food.com