READY IN: 55mins
YIELD: 2 tacos per person
- 1lb ground beef
- 1(1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 12taco shells
- 3⁄4cup salsa
- 3⁄4cup sour cream
- 1tomatoes, small cubes
- 1small head lettuce, sliced into small confetti squares
- 1(2 1/4 ounce) can large black olives, sliced
- 1cup cheese, Shredded & Long (cheddar is good, but a Mexican blend would be good too)
- MIX meat and seasoning mix. Shape half of the mixture into 24 (1-inch) balls; place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan and bake at 350 F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Brown the remaining seasoned ground beef and add salsa.
- Fill each taco shell with a thin layer of ground beef, sour cream, lettuce, and tomatoes.
- Position 2 meatballs inside the taco shell and add a dollop of sour cream to each. Garnish with olives to make “eyeballs.” Spread the cheese out along to the top for stringy hair.
Popayán Colombia https://www.pagina100.com
Fuente: / Source: www.food.com