- 4boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1egg, beaten lightly
- 1⁄2cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 -2tablespoon margarineor 1 -2 tablespoonbutter
- 1 3⁄4cups prepared spaghetti sauce (homemade or bottled)
- 1⁄2cup shreddedmozzarella cheese or 1/2 cup slicedprovolone cheese
- 1tablespoon parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄4cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- cooked spaghetti, to serve
- Beat egg and set into a rimmed plate.
- Set bread crumbs in a second rimmed plate.
- Dip chicken breasts into the egg, then into the crumbs,coating both sides and shaking off excess.
- Melt butter or margarine over medium heat in a large, deep skillet. Add chicken breast halves to the pan and brown on both sides – just enough to brown the chicken, not to fully cook it yet.
- Pour spaghetti sauce into the pan, immediately reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until the chicken has cooked all the way through, about 15-20 minutes but the time will vary depending upon the thickness and size of your chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with parsley and cheeses, re-cover, and simmer just until cheese melts- about 5 minutes.
- Serve with cooked spaghetti.
Popayán Colombia https://www.pagina100.com
Fuente: / Source: www.food.com