READY IN: 1hr 10mins
YIELD: 2 loaves
- 2 1⁄2cups flour
- 1⁄2cup reg. sugar
- 1⁄2cup packed light brown sugar
- 1tablespoon baking powder, plus
- 1⁄2teaspoon baking powder
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4cup coconut
- 3tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄3cup milk
- 2teaspoons vanilla
- 3medium mashed bananas
- 1cup chopped pecans
- 2cups frozen blueberries
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except blueberries for about 30 seconds.
- Fold in frozen berries.
- Pour into 2 greased 8 1/2×4 1/2×2 1/2 loaf pans that have been greased on the bottoms only.
- Bake in 350º oven for 55-60 minutes, til toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly, loosen sides with knife from sides of pan, turn out onto rack to cool.
- When cool, wrap tightly with plastic wrap, keep refrigerated.
- Best the next day!
- *Ialways bake blueberries frozen in breads and muffins so they hold up perfectly, and you don’t end up with a hollow blue hole, lol.
Popayán Colombia https://www.pagina100.com
Fuente: / Source: www.food.com