HOT MOLTEN BLOBS
READY IN: 16mins
YIELD: 10 biscuits
- 1(12 ounce) can buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard or 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 24 pieces ham, cubes cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 36 pieces low-fat cheddar cheese, cubes
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place a biscuit in each of 10 sections.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo and mustard and stir until well blended.
- Using thumbs, press down center to make deep indentations in each biscuit.
- Spoon equal amounts of the mayo mixture in each, about 1 tsp each.
- Top with ham cubes, then with cheddar cubes.
- Place muffin tin on foil-lined rack in oven.
- Bake until biscuits are golden and puffed, and overflowing with cheese, or about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 3 minutes before removing from tins.
- Serve while hot.
Popayán Colombia https://www.pagina100.com
Fuente: / Source: www.food.com