READY IN: 20mins
- 1lb ground beef
- 1cup choppedlettuce (more or less to your liking, I love lettuce and always add more)
- 1cup chopped tomato (more or less to your liking, I love tomatoes and always add more)
- 1cup cheddar cheese (more or less to your liking, I love cheese and always add more)
- 1finely choppedred onion
- 1(1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning (I use El Paso, but any will do)
- 1(15 ounce) can ranch style beans (you cant get these everywhere, so you can also use any brand of chilli beans)
- 1(16 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 1(12 1/2 ounce) bag Doritos
- Fry ground beef and add taco seasoning.
- Mix ground beef and ALL ingredients, except Doritos (unless you don’t mind soggy), in a large bowl.
- Mix in Doritos and enjoy!
- Note: I enjoy this nice and cold from the fridge, but you may prefer it warm or room temperature.
Popayán Colombia https://www.pagina100.com
Fuente: / Source: www.food.com