- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine potato cubes with cumin and black pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes, and mix well.
- Place on a baking pan and bake for 30 minutes, until browned and crispy.
- When potatoes are about halfway through baking, spray a saucepan with nonstick cooking spray and saute the green pepper, onion, and mushrooms.
- Remove from heat, add tomato, and set aside.
- Prepare the eggs any way you like (I like them over-medium).
- When potatoes are done, mix well with veggies.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Place eggs on top and enjoy!
- 2medium red potatoes or 1 large brown potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2teaspoons olive oil
- 2teaspoons cumin
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2cup mushroom, diced
- 1roma tomato, diced
- 2tablespoonscheddar cheese, shredded
From Popayan Colombia https://www.pagina100.com WhatsApp +57 323 292 6034