READY IN: 31mins
- 2cups confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 1⁄2cup creamy peanut butter
- 3tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2lb white candy coating (white chocolate)
- 24brown Reese’s pieces or 24 brown M&M’s
- 1tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 – 1⁄2teaspoon red food coloring
- confectioners’ sugar, to right consistency for piping
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the confectioners sugar, peanut butter, and butter.
- Shape into 1″ balls, and place on a waxed paper lined pan.
- Chill for 30 minutes, or until firm.
- In a microwave, melt white candy coating. Stir until smooth.
- Dip balls in coating, and place on waxed paper.
- Immediately press one Reese’s Pieces or M&M candy on top of each eyeball for pupils. Let stand for 30 minutes, or until set.
- In a small bowl combine water, food coloring, and confectioners sugar. Mix well.
- Transfer to a heavy-duty resealable plastic bag.
- Cut a small whole in a corner of the bag.
- Pipe wavy lines downward from the candy, creating the look of bloodshot eyes.
- Store eye balls in an airtight container.
Popayán Colombia https://www.pagina100.com
¡Compártelo en tus redes!
Fuente: / Source: www.food.com